INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We wish to inform you in a complete and transparent way about the treatments that our company may carry out on your personal data that you provide to us and / or collected during the different contacts you may have with us by visiting our site www.marcomoreo.com (hereinafter the "Website") And / or other sites related to us over time, while visiting our stores, downloading and using our Apps, participating in prize events, Wi-Fi systems in the store, social networks (hereinafter referred to as a whole)Personal data").
Your privacy is extremely important to us and we ask you to read this information carefully.
By providing us with your Personal Data, you will be able to enjoy the benefits and benefits reserved exclusively for our registered customers (subject to availability in your country) and that we offer to those who love our products, who visit our online store or our stores around the world or who use our Apps or other telematic services.
1. WHO COLLECTS HIS PERSONAL DATA
The subjects who collect and process Personal Data as OWNERS of the treatment (hereinafter referred to as a whole)Data controllers"Or"Holders") I'm:
- Moreo srl., with headquarters in Italy, Montecosaro (Mc), Via Ascoli, 10 / 12, 62010, telephone + 39 / 0733 / 564664, email firstname.lastname@example.org, for marketing and profiling purposes and, in case of purchase through the Site , also for administrative and accounting purposes;
If you wish to receive more information about local affiliates of Moreo srl, you can write to us via email at email@example.com or at the above postal addresses.
The Data Controllers have also appointed the following subjects as data processors who process the Personal Data on their behalf (collectively as a whole)Data processors"Or"Officers").
A complete and updated list of data processors appointed by the Data Controllers can be obtained by contacting them at the addresses indicated above or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. FOR WHAT REASON WE TREAT PERSONAL DATA
The Personal Data will be processed for the following purposes.
a. administrative-accounting purposes: execution of the sales contract, accounting and fulfillment of legal obligations, after-sales services;
b. only with his consent, for marketing purposes: or for sending advertising or direct sales material, carrying out market research or even commercial communication with automated contact methods (electronic mail, other remote communication systems through communication networks such as, by way of example only: sms, mms, Whatsapp) and traditional (paper mail) as well as offering personalized sales services near the Holders' shops in the world;
For the purposes referred to in point a. Data controllers may collect and process the following Personal Data:
• personal data: name, second name, surname, name and surname in the local alphabet;
• during the visit to the online store for an online purchase we will collect shipping and billing address, delivery and payment method, name of the credit card holder and its expiry date, information requested by the customer service.
In addition to the aforementioned Personal Data, for the purposes referred to in points b. and c. above, the Data Controllers may also collect and process the following Personal Data relating to their profile and preferences:
• data collected during the visit to the store including the use of the Wi-Fi system: birthday, presumed age range, date of birth, gender, registration method and date, store and sales assistant preferences, language, product categories of interest, how to use the services, preferences on services that may be noted in the store, redemption campaign, event attendance, products tested in the dressing room but not purchased;
• data concerning purchases made on the online store and in the store: details of the products purchased, size, price, discount, unit, color, fabric treatment, fit, model, collection, calculated expense level, abandoned cart;
• data concerning participation in prize events;
• data collected during browsing or during purchases on the online store or when using the App: data relating to browsing behavior and / or use held on the websites of the Data Controllers using, for example, cookies or information relating to the pages that have been visited or searched or related to the wishlist.
3. WHAT HAPPENS IF IT DOES NOT PROVIDE US WITH PERSONAL DATA
Some Personal Data that we will highlight from time to time during the registration or purchase process are necessary for the completion of the purchase contract and for the pursuit of the administrative and accounting purposes (letter a. Of Paragraph 2).
The processing of Personal Data for profiling and marketing purposes (letters b. And c. Of Paragraph 2) is optional and therefore their inclusion in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems that allow the processing of Personal Data for purposes marketing and profiling will only take place only with your consent.
You may at any time revoke your consent to the profiling and / or marketing purposes (letters b. And c. Of the Paragraph 2) by contacting the individual Holders directly to the addresses mentioned. Any failure to provide Personal Data and / or failure to grant consent will preclude the pursuit of profiling and marketing purposes but will have no effect on the possibility of completing any purchase of your interest.
4. HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA
The Personal Data provided and / or collected by Data Controllers are processed and stored with the aid of automated tools and, in some cases, may be processed and stored on paper. In particular, the Personal Data processed for profiling and marketing purposes will be entered and stored in the CRM systems which allow the processing of Personal Data for marketing and profiling purposes of the Data Controllers.
The Personal Data collected for administrative and accounting purposes (letter a. Of Paragraph 2) will be kept for the time necessary for the execution of the contract and in compliance with the time limits prescribed by the locally applicable laws and regulations. The Personal Data collected for marketing and profiling purposes (Paragraph 2 letters b. And / or c.) Will be kept until the customer requests the cancellation of his registration or should revoke the consent to the processing of his Personal Data. The Personal Data relating to the details of purchases processed for profiling purposes and / or for marketing purposes will be kept for the terms set forth in the Provision of the Authority for the protection of personal data (hereinafter: "Authority") of 24 February 2005 or, in the event of acceptance, for the number of years provided for by the provision granting the possible request for preliminary verification that should be presented by the Data Controllers and in the case adopted by the Authority.
Once the storage term indicated above has expired, Personal Data will be automatically deleted or permanently made anonymous.
5. WHO WILL TREAT PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data will be processed by:
• employees and collaborators of the appointed Data Controllers as data processors;
• employees and collaborators of the Data Processors designated by the Data Controllers, including (i) companies that manage physical stores and online stores and that can view, modify and update Personal Data entered in the CRM systems through which Owners carry out the processing activities for marketing and profiling purposes (ii) the companies that manage the retention of the Personal Data of the Owners based on agreements or local regulations;
• third parties established in the European Union and also outside the European Union, data processors, who are used by the Data Controllers in particular for data acquisition and data entry services of Personal Data, shipment, mailing of promotional material, assistance post sales and customer service, market research, management and maintenance of CRM systems through which the Data Controllers carry out the processing activities for marketing and profiling purposes and the other company information systems of the Data Controllers. The complete list of Data Processors designated by the Data Controllers can be known by writing to email@example.com or to the postal addresses listed above.
The Personal Data may also be communicated to third parties, autonomous data controllers, in particular to freelancers or companies that provide consultancy and legal or tax assistance and to companies that manage payments made with debit or credit cards. Personal Data will not be disclosed in any way. Personal Data may be transferred to countries outside the European Union, in countries that do not offer an adequate level of guarantee on the data, only in compliance with the guarantees established by the applicable laws.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
Pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196 / 2003 and Chapter III of the (EU) 2016 / 679 Regulation, you can at any time request information on your personal data being processed by the Data Controllers (right of access), as well as requesting their integration, correction or cancellation and opposition. In addition to the aforementioned rights, starting with 25 in May 2018 (when the Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679 will be applicable), you may also exercise the following rights: treatment limitation, data portability and complaint proposal to the Control Authority.
In particular, you may object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data relating to you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication carried out using both automated contact methods (electronic mail, other remote communication systems via communication networks such as, by way of example only: SMS, MMS, Whatsapp) and traditional (paper mail).
If you prefer that the processing of your personal data be carried out solely through traditional contact methods, you may object to the processing of your personal data through automated contact methods.
At the end of the exercise of your rights, you may direct a request to the Data Controllers by writing to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org, or to the postal addresses indicated above.
GDPR2016 / 679. Rights attributed to the interested party.
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
to. the origin of personal data;
b. of the purposes and methods of processing;
c. of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d. of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the designated representative pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
is. the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
3. You have the right to obtain:
to. updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b. the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c. the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, even with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
to. for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b. to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
DATA STORAGE PERIOD
- The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the activities performed by us and for which the User has freely expressed an interest and will be held until the performance of the requested services is completed;
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is met. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
- When the processing is based on the consent of the User, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or an order of an authority.
- At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
- The only data that, at the end of the report or in case of cancellation request, will have to be kept for 10 years is the data contained in the sales invoices for the purposes derived from the fiscal rules together with the data contained in the commercial communications (both by email , pec that I send in paper form) to comply with the provisions of the Civil Code (art. 2214) concerning commercial communication (time defined in years 10). Regarding the possible processing of data released by the User with explicit and free consent for marketing purposes, the storage time is maximum two years